postpartum favorites

Ah, postpartum life! The glorious fourth trimester!!

While I am sad I'll never again get a precious squishy newborn to sniff and fawn over, there are certain things I do NOT miss as much... an equally squishy deflated postpartum belly, night sweats with a vengeance, a sweet tooth that cannot be tamed, insanely painful engorged boobs, and you know -- all that glamorous bleeding and leaking. 

However, there have been certain things that have made postpartum life significantly easier to manage... like such.

Belly Bandit binder
My Brest Friend breastfeeding pillow
Boob Sweat sopper
Lactation cookies
Coffee & french press
High-waisted leggings (like Zella or Girlfriend Collective, or 90 Degrees)
Lansinoh nursing pads
Lalabu tank
Ergo 360 & infant insert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

why this

chocolate chip cookies that boost my milk supply even a year postpartum!