why this

I am a chronic blog starter; I have so many interests, I'm split in a thousand directions. I have a business blog, a wedding blog, a cooking blog, a baking blog, a married lifestyle blog, a motherhood blog... you name it, I've started one (and inevitably fizzled out from writing consistently).

I write because I love to read -- I love living vicariously through other mothers' writings on their families, I scour through resources from people sharing in my experiences, I reference and bookmark ideas that speak to me or inspire me. I read blogs religiously -- the fluffy, the consumer-driven, the self-helpy.

I want to be a resource, too. I have experience in a lot of areas! I'm a mom of two, semi-recently diagnosed type 1 diabetic, event planner, business owner, wife of five years, foodie, Charlestonophile, yoga teacher, barre fanatic. I love to encourage and speak truth into others. I have knowledge and experience I would love to share with other people.

And I process through words. Words are healing. Words are powerful.

So here goes nothing!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chocolate chip cookies that boost my milk supply even a year postpartum!

postpartum favorites